You and your Range Rover create an impression on the roads and we are here to make sure you do it in style
You know your Range Rover comes from the Royal British stables
Land Rover is no ordinary car brand. The royal British pedigree of the Land Rover vehicles makes a statement that not many car brands can make. In fact, the flagship Land Rover model, the Range Rover was regarded as a luxury SUV long before the competition from Japan or Europe started making luxury SUVs.
Being seen in a Land Rover in the UAE is a statement that you have achieved success. No wonder the Range Rover is the choice of entrepreneurs, VIPS, high officials, royals and the affluent.
Obviously, it is important that your Range Rover is maintained in immaculate condition and this is where we come in.
We are Range Rover Service, Maintenance & Repair Specialists and ensure total compliance with the manufacturer’s repair guidelines
At Royal Swiss Auto, we strongly believe in brand specialization because every car brand today requires specialized expertise and tools for proper maintenance and repair. Hence, at our specialized Range Rover workshop in Al Quoz, Dubai, your Range Rover will be serviced and repaired by certified Range Rover specialists, who are experts on the complex mechanical and electrical systems of the latest Range Rover vehicles.
We endeavour to follow every recommended step to ensure you get dealer quality service on your vehicle, and of course without the exorbitant dealer prices.
Interesting facts about Land Rover:
After World War II, brothers Maurice and Spencer Wilks built the first ever Land Rover using the U.S. military’s Jeep 4×4.
Land Rover SUVs have become trusted vehicles for militaries around the world, and fleets have been delivered to many countries.
The first Land Rover SUVs were designed with steering wheels in the middle of the dashboard.
– The First Monster Truck was made by Land Rover and created an SUV on tractor tires in 1950s.
Our Expert Services for your Range Rover
No matter which Range Rover model you drive, whether it’s the popular Range Rover, the Land Rover Discovery, The Evoque or any Land Rover model, we have the expertise to serve you. With over 18 years of experience in maintaining and repairing the Range Rover vehicles in the UAE, we understand exactly how your Range Rover runs and the challenges it faces in the hot & humid UAE conditions. We know the problems regularly faced by Range Rover owners like malfunction in engine software, fuel system issues, leaks, AC system, transmission failure, tyres and others. We offer the below services:
Our Expert Services for your Range Rover
- Range Rover Engine Repair
- Range Rover Gear Box Repair
- Range Rover Suspension Repair
- Range Rover Transmission Repair
- Range Rover Touchless Wheel Alignment
- Range Rover Engine Refurbishment
- Range Rover Software Programming
- Range Rover AC Repair
- Range Rover Engine Cooling System Repair
- Range Rover Brake Repair
- Range Rover Camera/Radar Calibration
- Range Rover Pre-Purchase Inspection
- Range Rover Service Packages
- Range Rover Extended Warranty Packages
- Range Rover Service & Warranty Packages
- Plus a range of other services that ensure that all functions of your Range Rover are at their best
What can you expect at ROYAL SWISS AUTO?
- Dealership-quality service of your Range Rover at much lower rates
- Warranty certificates for 12 months for both labour and parts work
- 100% Genuine Spare Parts used
- A very sophisticated CRM system to keep the history of your car saved forever
- Customer service that treats you like royalty
When you book an appointment at our ultra-modern and well-equipped luxury car workshop in Al Quoz, Dubai our friendly service advisor will accept your car and conduct a thorough inspection by our Range Rover specialists. If you need to wait, just relax in our comfortable and modern waiting area.
Our facilities are geared for your Range Rover repair and service:
- Largest independent luxury car workshop, garage, and service center in Dubai
- Ultra-modern, state-of-the-art workshop
- 18,000 sqm area
- 23 vehicle lifters
- A capacity of 60 cars per day
- Engine room dedicated to engine repair, engine refurbishment, or engine replacement.
- Highly qualified and certified technicians specialized on the brands we serve.
- Spare parts department and own storage.
- A professional and multi-cultural team, we speak your language!
- Up to 15,000 different spare parts available on stock
Our priority is to get you back on the road with total peace of mind and at a cost that does not burn a hole in your pocket.