AXLE/CAR DRIVESHAFT REPAIR & REPLACEMENT – GUARANTEED GENUINE SPARE PARTS USAGE
Do you know, four-wheel-drive refers to cars with two axles providing torque or power to all four wheels or axle ends at the same time? Such cars are specially chosen for rugged performance, especially when the driver intends to drive it on off-road or rough terrain. The components also need to work extra hard to deliver power. Hence, wear and tear is common for the components and the car. Therefore, to keep the car moving and delivering power, proper care is needed. We at Royal Swiss Auto services ensure to deliver the proper care to our clients.
The drivetrain or driveshaft is responsible for transferring the power and engine rotation into axle rotation in which results in vehicle motion and should be kept in good condition for the overall performance of the car.
SIGNS OF DRIVETRAIN ISSUES IN YOUR CAR
Watch out for the below-mentioned signs, it indicates your car’s drivetrain needs attention
- Vibrations from under the vehicle – when you feel that your car is shaking a little extra from underneath, it is definitely due to worn-out parts of the driveshaft.
- Difficulty in turning – if you face difficulty while turning your car, it must certainly be due to worn-out U-joint issue. U-joint is an integral part of the driveshaft that creates problems while turning the car when not in good condition.
- Loud noise – if you hear loud clunking noise while gear shifting the gear of the car, it is certainly due to damaged driveshaft.
- Car shudders upon acceleration – when you accelerate your car, and you have shuddering experience, it must be due to loosened u-joint or bad carrier bearing of the driveshaft.
- Squeaking noise – when you drive your car at slow speed, and you hear some squeaking noises, then it definitely does to the damaged driveshaft. It is an indication that it needs lubrication.
- Clicking or knocking noise – if you hear a clicking or knocking sound from underneath the vehicle, it is due to the failing CV joint of the driveshaft.
- Leaky grease – When the grease leaks it may result in the accumulation of dirt and debris which may affect the performance of the axle.
- Mobility issues – When the axle of the car is broken completely it may affect the mobility of the car.
TIPS TO KEEP YOUR CAR AXLE/DRIVESHAFT IN A GOOD CONDITION
What should you do to get rid of the driveshaft problems?
- Regular maintenance & inspection of your car axle system is the key.
- Try to keep the axle clean and replace the worn-out components immediately
- Drive responsibly and ensure your car has proper wheel alignment.
AXLE / DRIVESHAFT REPAIR SERVICES WE ARE SPECIALIZED IN
- CV axle inspection
- CV joint replacement
- CV axle replacement
- CV boot replacement
- Yoke replacement
- Drive shaft balance
- U joint replacement
- Axle shaft replacement
At Royal Swiss Auto, we have profound knowledge and expertise to take care of your car’s drive shaft and its all other components. We have a dedicated team of experts who are highly skilled and ready to service your car in the best possible manner.
How much does the axle repair cost in the UAE?
The cost of the axle repair may differ based on the issues you are facing, the condition of the vehicle and the workshop that you choose. At our workshop, our team of technicians who specialize in Axle/driveshaft repair will efficiently perform the repair works economically.
SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH US FOR ALL SORTS OF SERVICES RELATED TO AXLE, CV JOINT OR DRIVE SHAFT IN DUBAI
Contact us or directly visit us at our car service center, if you observe any of the above symptoms or need any of the services listed above. Our technicians are always ready to get your driveshaft or axle repair done efficiently.