Did you know, that your vehicle brakes are the most carping requirement that ensures the safety of you & your loved ones? If maintained regularly and effectively you can avoid the uninvited repairs and save money.
Therefore, its high time you get your car brakes checked & fixed at Royal Swiss Auto. Even the tiniest malfunction should not be neglected, which appears only when you drive your car. So get your car’s brake pads checked regularly, get it changed when necessary, and make sure that the quality of the pad is as recommended by the car manufacturers.
What are the signs of a damaged brake system?
- You press the brake pedal a little more towards the floor than usual.
- The brake pedals feel to be spongy.
- Your car moves to either of the directions when you apply brakes.
- You can hear unusual noises and vibrations occurring during braking.
- Your car takes more time to stop than usual.
All the above problems relate to a damaged brake system. All you need to do is get your car brakes properly diagnosed so that proper actions can be taken, because all that is on stake is, your life.
Some tips from the experts
- Always use fine quality brake pads; cheap varieties wear faster and result in slower stopping.
- The average life of your car’s brake pad is between 25000 to 65000 km. So change it when life is over.
- Don’t press very hard on the brake pedal to stop the car. This can affect the brakes and cause early wearing.
- Change your brake fluid every two years, as, over time, the fluid becomes dirty and affects the brake system.
How can we help you at Royal Swiss Auto?
We understand what your life means to your family. Hence we have a diligent team of experts to take care of your car’s brake system. We are the reliable brake service center in Dubai, and strive to keep all the parts of your car brake in good condition. At Royal Swiss Auto, we execute the following services:
- Replace brake disc and pads
- Antilock brake system
- Adaptive brake system
- Brake assist system
- Electronic stability program
- Acceleration skid system
We make an elaborative diagnosis of your car brake, dive deep to trace problems, and bring effective solutions for your safety.