Your Bentley is the perfect blend of both opulence and performance
In our capable hands, it will be taken care of with the touches of luxury it is used to.
Driving a Bentley is a status symbol
As one of the most sought-after luxury cars, your Bentley combines both
a rich cultural British heritage as well as famous and efficient German
sportsmanship, making it a luxury sportscar that is truly one of its kind.
Offering both an old-school charm and modern luxury tech, your Bentley
Is no ordinary luxury car so let us take care of it the way it deserves to
be cared for.
We are Bentley Service, Maintenance & Repair Specialists and ensure total compliance with the manufacturer’s repair guidelines
At Royal Swiss Auto, we strongly believe in brand specialization because every car brand today requires specialized expertise and tools for proper maintenance and repair. Hence, at our specialized Bentley workshop in Al Quoz, Dubai, your Bentley will be serviced and repaired by certified Bentley specialists, who are experts on the complex mechanical and electrical systems of the latest Bentley vehicles.
We endeavour to follow every recommended step to ensure you get dealer quality service on your vehicle, and of course without the exorbitant dealer prices.
Bentley’s Production Time
It takes around 110 hours to build a Continental GT, 130 to build a Continental Flying Spur sedan, 130 to build a Bentayga and around 400 to build a Mulsanne from start to finish. On average, 26 Continentals and Continental Flying Spurs, 5 Mulsannes and 31 Bentaygas are built in a day. It takes 30 engineers about 13 and a half hours to build one W12 engine and about 136 hours or over 5 days to complete the interior trim on a Mulsanne.
Our Expert Services for your Bentley
No matter which Bentley model you drive, whether it’s the popular Arnage, Continental GT, Continental Flying Spur, Brooklands or the Mulsanne, we have the expertise to serve you. With over 18 years of experience in maintaining and repairing the Bentley vehicles in the UAE, we understand exactly how your Bentley runs and the challenges it faces in the hot & humid UAE conditions. We know the problems regularly faced by Bentley owners like electrical malfunctions such as electrical window failure, brake light failure, coolant leaks, radiator leakage, low battery, issues with tension straps, and suspension and engine noises. We offer the below services:
Our Expert Services for your Bentley
- Bentley Engine Repair
- Bentley Gear Box Repair
- Bentley Suspension Repair
- Bentley Transmission Repair
- Bentley Touchless Wheel Alignment
- Bentley Engine Refurbishment
- Bentley Software Programming
- Bentley AC Repair
- Bentley Engine Cooling System Repair
- Bentley Brake Repair
- Bentley Camera/Radar Calibration
- Bentley Pre-Purchase Inspection
- Bentley Service Packages
- Bentley Extended Warranty Packages
- Bentley Service & Warranty Packages
- Plus a range of other services that ensure that all functions of your Bentley are at their best
What can you expect at ROYAL SWISS AUTO?
- Dealership-quality Bentley repair and service at very competitive rates
- Warranty certificates for 12 months for both labour and parts work
- 100% genuine parts used
- A very sophisticated CRM system to keep the history of your car saved forever
- Customer service that treats you like royalty
When you book an appointment at our ultra-modern and well-equipped luxury car workshop in Al Quoz, Dubai our friendly service advisor will accept your car and conduct a thorough inspection by our Bentley specialists. If you need to wait, just relax in our comfortable and modern waiting area.
Our facilities are geared for your Bentley repair and service:
- Largest independent luxury car workshop, garage, and service center in Dubai
- Ultra-modern, state-of-the-art workshop
- 18,000 sqm area
- 23 vehicle lifters
- A capacity of 60 cars per day
- Engine room dedicated to engine repair, engine refurbishment, or engine replacement.
- Highly qualified and certified technicians specialized on the brands we serve.
- Spare parts department and own storage.
- A professional and multi-cultural team, we speak your language!
- Up to 15,000 different spare parts available on stock
Our priority is to get you back on the road with total peace of mind and at a cost that does not burn a hole in your pocket.