Do you know that you can save a lot of money and secure your safety if you get a pre-owned car inspected before purchasing it? Before you buy a pre-owned car, it is always advisable to get it pre-inspected to prevent any future issues. There have been many circumstances where owners buy a pre-owned car and later repent their decision. Royal Swiss Auto’s team of expert technicians stress a closer look at a pre-owned car can tell about its internal and external conditions and helps their clients to judge whether it is a good decision for them to buy it or not. Therefore get the pre-owned car inspected at Royal Swiss Auto before make any decision.
Royal Swiss Auto’s checklist that gives all the answers
- Inspection for scratches- check for any discrepancies in the paint coat. This suggests that the car had scratches repainted.
- Inspections of electronics- check all the electrical equipment such as music system, power windows, etc. responds to every command. Check air conditioner thoroughly as Dubai gets really hot during summers.
- Inspection for any leakage- check for any kind of oil dripping from engine, suspension, AC, etc.
- Battery problems- check around the battery terminal to make sure there is no sign of wear and tear.
- Inspection for noises- check for any kind of noises produced by engine, brakes, AC, etc. Noises suggest issues in that very part.
- Inspection of the engine- check the engine for any knocking sound, misfiring, or vibrations. Check for any kind of smoke emitted by the engine. Get engine checked thoroughly as it is the heart of the car.
The above checklist is not exclusive but inclusive. It is mostly elaborative and can be a daunting task if you are planning to do it by yourself. And if you are not familiar with the parts of the car, what you can do is leave it to professionals like Royal Swiss Auto. Our experts at Royal Swiss Auto, complete the checklist for you. Not only buyers but also pre-owned car sellers can also take our services and boost their business.
At Royal Swiss Auto, we devote ourselves to make the whole process simpler. We bring you our very own pre-owned car inspection services. We have experts on-board to check each and every part of the car using modern technology and techniques. We also generate a comprehensive report of the car’s condition that can help you to make a decision.