FOUR WHEEL DRIVE
Do you know, four-wheel-drive refers to cars with two axles providing torque or power to all the four wheels or axle ends at the same time? Such cars are specially chosen for rugged performance, especially when the driver intends to drive it on off-road or rough terrain. The components also need to work extra hard to deliver power. Hence, wear and tear is common for the components and the car. Therefore, to keep the car moving and delivering power, its proper care is needed & Royal Swiss Auto ensures this for their clients.
The drivetrain or driveshaft is responsible for transferring the power and engine rotation into axle rotation and results in vehicle motion and should be kept in good condition for the overall performance of the car.
Symptoms your car’s drivetrain is not performing well
- Vibrations from under the vehicle – when you feel that your car is shaking a little extra from underneath, it is definitely due to worn out parts of the driveshaft.
- Difficulty in turning – if you face difficulty while turning your car, it must certainly be due to worn out U-joint issue. U-joint is an integral part of the driveshaft that creates problem while turning the car when not in good condition.
- Loud noise – if you hear loud clunking noise while shifting the gear of the car, it is certainly due to damaged driveshaft.
- Car shudders upon acceleration – when you accelerate your car, and you have shuddering experience, it must be due to loosened u-joint or bad carrier bearing of the driveshaft.
- Squeaking noise – when you drive your car at slow speed, and you hear some squeaking noises, then it definitely does to the damaged driveshaft. It is an indication that it needs lubrication.
- Clicking or knocking noise – if you hear clicking or knocking sound from underneath the vehicle, it is certainly due to the failing CV joint of the driveshaft.
Contact or drive through Royal Swiss Auto if you observe any of the above symptoms.
What should you do to get rid of the problems?
To get rid of all the above problems you must take the services of experts. At Royal Swiss Auto, we have immense knowledge and expertise to take care of your car’s driveshaft and its components. We have a dedicated team of experts who possess years of experience to service your car in the best possible manner.