Superior engineering coupled with opulent luxury
Owning a Rolls Royce is the pinnacle of luxury automobiles
Your Rolls Royce is an indication of who you are
With a Rolls Royce, it isn’t just the premium leather used for the interior that makes it special, nor is it the powerful engine that can take you on every journey you set out to take. The car chooses the owner and in this case, it is you in your Rolls Royce that makes the biggest impact. Decked out with a full-length headliner that gives you the impression of a night sky filled with stars, a Rolls Royce is definitely a shining apex of pure luxury.
We are Rolls Royce Repair, Service & Maintenance Specialists and ensure total compliance with the manufacturer’s repair guidelines
At Royal Swiss Auto, we strongly believe in brand specialization because every car brand today requires specialized expertise and tools for proper maintenance and repair. Hence, at our specialized Rolls Royce workshop in Al Quoz, Dubai, your Rolls Royce will be serviced and repaired by certified Rolls Royce specialists, who are experts on the complex mechanical and electrical systems of the latest Rolls Royce vehicles.
We endeavour to follow every recommended step to ensure you get dealer quality service on your vehicle, and of course without the exorbitant dealer prices.
Rolls Royce’s Hood Ornament
The definitive Rolls-Royce hood ornament is called The Spirit of Ecstasy and debuted in 1911. It was commissioned by Baron John Edward Scott-Montagu, a car collector based the figure’s likeness upon his secretary-turned-mistress, believed to be Eleanor Thornton. Earlier iterations of the sculpture have her finger pressed against her lips, reportedly a wink at their decade-long affair. Thornton perished at sea in 1915, en route to India, when a German U-boat sunk the ship she was traveling on. The sculptor of the statuette, Charles Sykes, adopted and evolved the design for Rolls-Royce and it’s been employed ever since
Our Expert Services for your Rolls Royce
No matter which Rolls Royce model you drive, whether it’s the popular Phantom, Ghost, Wraith, Dawn or the Cullinan, we have the expertise to serve you. With over 18 years of experience in maintaining and repairing the Rolls Royce vehicles in the UAE, we understand exactly how your Rolls Royce runs and the challenges it faces in the hot & humid UAE conditions. We know the problems regularly faced by Rolls Royce owners like transmission failures, radiator and coolant leakages, low battery, pressure control valves, water leaks, and issues with spark and suspension. We offer the below services:
Our Expert Services for your Rolls Royce
- Rolls Royce Engine Repair
- Rolls Royce Gear Box Repair
- Rolls Royce Suspension Repair
- Rolls Royce Transmission Repair
- Rolls Royce Touchless Wheel Alignment
- Rolls Royce Engine Refurbishment
- Rolls Royce Software Programming
- Rolls Royce AC Repair
- Rolls Royce Engine Cooling System Repair
- Rolls Royce Brake Repair
- Rolls Royce Camera/Radar Calibration
- Rolls Royce Pre-Purchase Inspection
- Rolls Royce Service Packages
- Rolls Royce Extended Warranty Packages
- Rolls Royce Service & Warranty Packages
- Plus a range of other services that ensure that all functions of your Rolls Royce are at their best
What can you expect at ROYAL SWISS AUTO?
- Dealership-quality Rolls Royce repair and service at very competitive rates
- Warranty certificates for 12 months for both labour and parts work
- 100% genuine parts used
- A very sophisticated CRM system to keep the history of your car saved forever
- Customer service that treats you like royalty
When you book an appointment at our ultra-modern and well-equipped luxury car workshop in Al Quoz, Dubai our friendly service advisor will accept your car and conduct a thorough inspection by our Rolls Royce specialists. If you need to wait, just relax in our comfortable and modern waiting area.
Our facilities are geared for your Rolls Royce repair and service:
- Largest independent luxury car workshop, garage, and service center in Dubai
- Ultra-modern, state-of-the-art workshop
- 18,000 sqm area
- 23 vehicle lifters
- A capacity of 60 cars per day
- Engine room dedicated to engine repair, engine refurbishment, or engine replacement.
- Highly qualified and certified technicians specialized on the brands we serve.
- Spare parts department and own storage.
- A professional and multi-cultural team, we speak your language!
- Up to 15,000 different spare parts available on stock
Our priority is to get you back on the road with total peace of mind and at a cost that does not burn a hole in your pocket.