Your Maserati turns heads for all the right reasons
It exudes the type of exclusivity that requires the best service that only we can guarantee.
Your Maserati is a vision of luxury
A brand known for producing luxurious fast cars dripping with elegance, your Maserati belongs to the most unique and beautiful range of luxury cars there is. With a rich history of Italian heritage, you own the type of car that cannot be imitated. This is why it requires the kind of service that is inimitable, which is exactly what we hope to deliver.
We are Maserati Repair, Service & Maintenance Specialists and ensure total compliance with the manufacturer’s repair guidelines
At Royal Swiss Auto, we strongly believe in brand specialization because every car brand today requires specialized expertise and tools for proper maintenance and repair. Hence, at our specialized Maserati workshop in Al Quoz, Dubai, your Maserati will be serviced and repaired by certified Maserati specialists, who are experts on the complex mechanical and electrical systems of the latest Maserati vehicles.
We endeavour to follow every recommended step to ensure you get dealer quality service on your vehicle, and of course without the exorbitant dealer prices.
Maserati’s Trident Logo
The Maserati logo was commissioned to be designed by Mario Maserati, a talented artist and the only Maserati brother not to be obsessed by engines. Mario drew inspiration from Neptune’s statue in Piazza Maggiore, its trident symbolizing strength and vigor. In Roman mythology, the trident is associated with Neptune, a powerful god who symbolizes dominion over the sea. Well, there are no seas in the Paradise Valley area, but the Maserati definitely owns the local roads. The Maserati logo meaning goes beyond the trident and incorporates the company’s signature colors, too.
Our Expert Services for your Maserati
No matter which Maserati model you drive, whether it’s the popular GranTurismo, Ghibli, Levante, Merak or the Biturbo, we have the expertise to serve you. With over 18 years of experience in maintaining and repairing the Maserati vehicles in the UAE, we understand exactly how your Maserati runs and the challenges it faces in the hot & humid UAE conditions. We know the problems regularly faced by Maserati owners like air conditioning cooling issues, camshaft adjuster problems, heavy or hard steering, oil leakage, electrical malfunctions, and issues with axle and suspension. We offer the below services:
Our Expert Services for your Maserati
- Maserati Engine Repair
- Maserati Gear Box Repair
- Maserati Suspension Repair
- Maserati Transmission Repair
- Maserati Touchless Wheel Alignment
- Maserati Engine Refurbishment
- Maserati Software Programming
- Maserati AC Repair
- Maserati Engine Cooling System Repair
- Maserati Brake Repair
- Maserati Camera/Radar Calibration
- Maserati Pre-Purchase Inspection
- Maserati Service Packages
- Maserati Extended Warranty Packages
- Maserati Service & Warranty Packages
- Plus a range of other services that ensure that all functions of your Maserati are at their best
What can you expect at ROYAL SWISS AUTO?
- Dealership-quality Maserati repair and service at very competitive rates
- Warranty certificates for 12 months for both labour and parts work
- 100% genuine parts used
- A very sophisticated CRM system to keep the history of your car saved forever
- Customer service that treats you like royalty
When you book an appointment at our ultra-modern and well-equipped luxury car workshop in Al Quoz, Dubai our friendly service advisor will accept your car and conduct a thorough inspection by our Maserati specialists. If you need to wait, just relax in our comfortable and modern waiting area.
Our facilities are geared for your Maserati repair and service:
- Largest independent luxury car workshop, garage, and service center in Dubai
- Ultra-modern, state-of-the-art workshop
- 18,000 sqm area
- 23 vehicle lifters
- A capacity of 60 cars per day
- Engine room dedicated to engine repair, engine refurbishment, or engine replacement.
- Highly qualified and certified technicians specialized on the brands we serve.
- Spare parts department and own storage.
- A professional and multi-cultural team, we speak your language!
- Up to 15,000 different spare parts available on stock
Our priority is to get you back on the road with total peace of mind and at a cost that does not burn a hole in your pocket.