Your Maserati turns heads for all the right reasons
It exudes the type of exclusivity that requires the best service that only we can guarantee.
Your Maserati is a vision of luxury
A brand known for producing luxurious fast cars dripping with elegance, your Maserati belongs to the most unique and beautiful range of luxury cars there is. With a rich history of Italian heritage, you own the type of car that cannot be imitated. This is why it requires the kind of service that is inimitable, which is exactly what we hope to deliver.
We specialize in Maserati Maintenance & Repair and ensure total compliance with the Manufacturer’s repair guidelines
At Royal Swiss Auto we strongly believe in brand specialization because every car brand today requires specialized expertise and tools for proper maintenance and repair. Hence, at our specialized Maserati workshop in Al Quoz, your Maserati will be operated by specially trained Maserati technicians who are experts on the complex mechanical and electrical systems of the latest Maserati vehicles. We endeavour to follow every recommended step to ensure you get dealer quality service on your vehicle, and of course without the exorbitant dealer prices.
Maserati’s Trident Logo
The Maserati logo was commissioned to be designed by Mario Maserati, a talented artist and the only Maserati brother not to be obsessed by engines. Mario drew inspiration from Neptune’s statue in Piazza Maggiore, its trident symbolizing strength and vigor. In Roman mythology, the trident is associated with Neptune, a powerful god who symbolizes dominion over the sea. Well, there are no seas in the Paradise Valley area, but the Maserati definitely owns the local roads. The Maserati logo meaning goes beyond the trident and incorporates the company’s signature colors, too.
Our Expert Services for your Maserati
No matter which Maserati model you drive, whether it’s the popular GranTurismo, Ghibli, Levante, Merak or the Biturbo, we have the expertise to serve you. With over 18 years of experience in maintaining and repairing the Maserati vehicles in the UAE, we understand exactly how your Maserati runs and the challenges it faces in the hot & humid UAE conditions. We know the problems regularly faced by Maserati owners like air conditioning cooling issues, camshaft adjuster problems, heavy or hard steering, oil leakage, electrical malfunctions, and issues with axle and suspension. We offer the below services:
Our Expert Services for your Maserati
Mechanical & Electrical:
- Maserati ECU (Engine Control Unit) Repair
- Maserati Gear Box Repair
- Maserati Suspension Repair
- Maserati Touchless Wheel Alignment
- Maserati Engine Refurbishment
- Maserati Software Programming
- Maserati Air Conditioning & Cooling System Repair
- Maserati Braking system repair
- Maserati Camera/Radar Calibration
- Plus a range of other services that ensure that all functions of your Maserati are at their best
What can you expect at ROYAL SWISS AUTO?
- Dealership-quality service of your Maserati at much lower rates
- Warranty certificates for 12 months for both labour and parts work
- A very sophisticated CRM system to keep the history of your car saved forever
- Customer service that treats you like a king
When you book an appointment at our modern and well-equipped workshop at Al Quoz, our friendly service advisor will accept your Maserati and conduct a thorough inspection by our expert technicians. If you have to wait, just relax in our comfortable and modern waiting area.
Our facilities are geared to serve your Maserati:
- 18.000 sqm area
- 23 vehicle lifters
- A capacity of 60 cars per day
- Engine room dedicated to engine repair, engine refurbishment, or engine replacement.
- Highly qualified and certified technicians specialized on the brands we serve.
- Spare parts department and own storage.
- A professional and multi-cultural team, we speak your language!
- Up to 15000 different spare parts available on stock
Our priority is to get you back on the road with total peace of mind and at a cost that does not burn a hole in your pocket.